Q. I'd like to take a test ride. What do I need to do?
A. You need to do a few things to test ride a new scooter at Scooterville. First, you need your driver's license (for the 50cc scooters) and/or your motorcycle endorsement (for the 150cc and above scooters). Second, you must wear your helmet so bring it along. This is for your safety as well as the safety of the scooters!
Q. How much is insurance for a scooter?
A. By most reports it should cost you between $50 and $150 per year, depending on your record, type of scooter and your insurance company. Not bad, eh?
Q. Do you do financing of scooter purchases?
A. We'll set you up with Wells Fargo if you prefer financing. Of course, we'll gladly accept cash or credit as well.
Q. What kind of mileage can I expect?
A. It really does depend on your riding style, but you should probably see mileage somewhere in the 80 to 100 miles per gallon range.